It's been a while since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday, sadly. I love this weeks theme so I decided to join in. I will say my ten choices are going to be an extremely (and maybe even crazy) mixed up group. ;) haha!
Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
- Anna from Anna and The French Kiss: She is so sweet, upbeat and downright totally awesome. I could see her being one of my closest friends at the table.
- Étienne St. Clair from Anna and The French Kiss (who saw this one coming?!) He of course would be there since, well, since he's AWESOME (and sexy as hell! - Shh, don't tell Anna I said that.) Sitting right next to Anna. :)
- Robin Goodfellow aka Puck from The Iron Fey series. I love a man who can make me laugh, and who is definitely eye candy. I think we could get along famously.
- Kaylee from The Soul Screamers series. I can just see myself being a really good friend with her. She's loyal and brave. Besides having an epic power, she comes across as being helpful and selfless.
- Roth from White Hot Kiss. Why? Because we would be dating and in love. Nuff' said. :) (hey a girl can dream right?? RIGHT?! )
- Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles. She's a totally wicked cool chick. I think she would be right next to Kaylee at the table. They both would fight for the ones they love. Also, she would bring food to share. ;)
- Katarina Bishop from the Heist Society series. Kat would be great for sneaking us some free food or even figuring out a way to cut next period without getting caught.
- Patch Cipriano from the Hush, Hush series. Patch would be the protector and a watchful eye, so the group would be safe. He also being an Fallen Angel and drop dead sexy would fit in perfectly. (that's my reasons, and I sticking to them) :-P
- + 10. Eleanor & Park from Eleanor & Park. (haha) They both would add such diversity to the group. I could see them both being close friends with me as well as Roth, Anna, and St. Clair.
there's my list and wow, what a fun group it is. ;)
What do you all think of my choices?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My teaser comes from the book:
Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #3)
by Jessica Spotswood
by Jessica Spotswood
"Are you a witch?" he asks.
I respect him all the more for coming straight out with it. I should lie to him. For his own good. I should, but I don't. "Yes," I say quietly."But I'm not the one who erased your memory. I swear it."He leans forward, squinting. "How do you know my memory been erased, then?"
- Taken from page 138.