Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
It's been a LONG time since I've done these book meme's. I seem to forgot to do them each week but now I am back. :) For today's Top Ten the topic is 10 things I am thankful for which is perfect with Thanksgiving right around the corner.
TOP TEN THINGS I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR
- God. He is my rock, my everything. Without him in my life I would be lost. This last year has been one of the best years of my life. He brings me joy and comfort in each day of my life.
- My family. Mom, Dad, and my sister Rachel. My family is my home, my heart. Also, my 93 year old Grandma (my second mother). I love her to pieces.
- My home and my belonging. I know this sound lame but having friends who are homeless really puts things in perspective for me.
- My book collection. Each and every book I own is a precious thing, a gateway to another world into my imagination. Without books I would be lost.
- My Friends. Courtney, Jenn, Neko, Kelly, Natasha, Hillary, Sabby, Beth...and many more. Each of you mean the world to me.
- The Backstreet Boys! (don't judge me :P) Yes, I have been a huge fan for 20 years now. Been to way to many concerts, own all of their CD's and many, MANY more BSB memorabilia. Their songs without a doubt have changed my life, lifted me up when I was down and made me cry. Their music is what brought my BFF, Courtney and I together back in 1998.
- My min-pin, Nikki. She's 15 years old and still acts like a puppy. She has been there with in for a long time. My consent friend and protector.
- My Blog and each one of you who follow me and keep coming back. YOU guys mean more to me than word could describe. I still get excited when I see a comment or kind e-mail. Bittersweet Enchantment is so special to me. It's a way to express my love for books, authors, and you my readers.
- My big screen TV, Netflix, my Kindle, Nook, Ipod Touch, Game consoles and more.
- Life. I am without a doubt thankful to be alive and happy in my life. It's a precious gift some people take for granted. My life is my own and I am thankful for each and every minute of it. The good times and the bad.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My teaser comes from the book:
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
My face lowers to hers. "Do you think this is a game? Do you think that you can ignore this and it will go away? It won't, Rachel. He knows who you are and where you go to school. Eric will never stop tracking you until he gets what he wants."
Rachel jerks her arm in a pathetic attempt at freedom, but I hold tight. She has to understand the dangers of this situation.
Kindle ARC - 35% mark
Well there you have it. :)
I would love to hear your thoughts on my Top Ten things I am thankful for or/and what you think of my book teaser for this week. :) I am SO loving Crash Into You.
I love your comments. If you'd like to share your teasers and Top Ten with me than please leave your links to your blog posts below. I will come check them out. Even if you don't blog you're welcome to comment. :)
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!