Another one bites the dust...
Again and again Google/Blogger has been getting rid of "useful items" we all use and love.
http://googlereader.blogspot.com/ has annouced yet another tool they are now getting rid of.
RSS Google reader.
I loved using this tool to read and visit my favorite blogs. I will be sad to see it go. But wait....before you get all upset. There is a easy solution to this problem...without losing ANY of your current readers.
By now many of you may have made the switch already and if you have, great! I know I sure have. :)
Bloglovin is a wonderful site and tool to have that pretty much does all the same things are RSS Google Reader but BETTER.
- Easy to read sidebar displaying each and every blog you follow. They allow you to check up on all unread posts as well as new blog posts. *with no delay*
- Bloglovin' is clean and easy to read. VERY easy to use.
- Allows you to access and follow as many blog as you like. NO LIMITS!
- It gives bloggers page views. How awesome is that?
- I can comment directly on posts via bloglovin' and HEART my favorite posts.
- An APP available via Apple ( Sweeeet!! ) I already download my on my iPod.
YOU CAN Import Your RSS subscriptions from Google Reader to Bloglovin’ with no fuss and simple to do - here's how:
1. Go to settings: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/settings
2. Scroll all the way down on the page until you see:
3. Click on the "Import blogs" button. Then click the blue button "Google Reader". Processed here:
4. Wait patiently for all blogs to import...and...TADA! DONE.
Now your all set. :) I hope this post helps you transition from Google to Bloglovin'. If you have any question or comments please feel free to post below.
I HEART my readers!