Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
- To read 3000 Books in my lifetime.
- I want to own my own library in my house (and a house for that matter, haha)
- To meet all of my favorite authors. Some of which are: Julie Kagawa, Rachel Vincent, Rachel Hawkins, Gena Showalter, Becca Fitzpatrick, Tera Lynn Childs and many, many more!
- Work in a library or a bookstore. (I volunteer @ my local library now)
- I want to read at least 50 classic novel. Ex. Pride and Prejudice, Frankenstein, Jane Eyre, and Catcher in the Rye.
- I want to be book blogging for 5 years or more.
- To read a 1000+ page book.
- To own over 5000 books.
- I want to booktube and have my own channel. (I'm super shy when it comes to this!)
- To have over 3000 followers on my blog! Also, to have 1 million hits on my blog.
How does everyone like my list? Do you guys think any of these are possible?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My teaser comes from the book:
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
Mackenzie hugged her arms to her chest. What number am I thinking of? Seven.
"Seven," Pi said. Tess dropped her jaw. "This is crazy. I heard it too. My turn." Tess closed her mouth. Eight. No, ten. No thirty-three and a half!
"Eight. No, ten. No thirty-three and a half," Mackenzie said. "This is the coolest thing ever," Tess said, eyes dancing.
- Taken from 14% via Kindle (ARC)