Stacking The Shelves ( hosted by Tynga's Reviews ) is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hey everyone! Starting this week I will be doing "The Sunday Post" instead of In My Mailbox. Yes, I have finally transitioned. :) Out with the old, and in with the new.
❤ This week's Book Haul ❤
Reflected in You (Crossfire #2) by Sylvia Day [ Borrowed from my sister, Rachel ]
Carrier of the Mark (Carrier #1) by Leigh Fallon [ Bought at Edward McKay in Raleigh, NC ]
Antigoddess (Goddess War #1) by Kendare Blake [ Won @ WinterHaven Books ]
Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang [Sent by HarperCollins for a giveaway on my blog ]
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan [ From Library ]
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell [ From Library ]
Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls #3) by Tera Lynn Childs [ From Library - Just finished reading ]
❤ Last Week on the Blog ☕☕ ❤
- Breaking the Storm by Sedona Venez | EPIC GIVEAWAY! Win an eBook of "Breaking the Storm + $50 Amazon Gift Card!
- Review: Disneylanders by Kate Abbott
- Blog Blitz: Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs + Giveaway: Win a complete set of TLC's books!
- Waiting on Wednesday # 12 / Crash into You
- Blog Tour: Letters To Nowhere by Julie Cross + Author Interview + HUGE GIVEAWAY!
- Follow Friday # 30 + #FridayReads | My Bookshelves
❤ This Week on the Blog ☕☕ ❤
- Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon
- Infinityglass by Myra McEntire - Review & Giveaway
- Waiting on Wednesday #13
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux (Special Guest Review: by Hillary)
- Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang - Giveaway
- Stacking The Shelves # 22 + The Sunday Post #2
Well that wraps up another week of books and blog events for me. ;) What do you think of the books I got this week? Are there any you're looking forward to reading? Be sure to enter the giveaways I have going on. More will be coming soon.