Hey gang! Some of you may have noticed things have been super slow here as far as posting, replying to e-mail (mostly to authors/publishers), and visiting back blogs. If you have, then I am sorry. Life has been so busy for me the last couple months. Family time, health problems, and just overall having a lot going on. Now before I continue, NO, I am not leaving my blog or even taking a hiatus. I just wanted to try to explain why things have been so Über slow around here. (heh, I sound all country like)!
I am usually pretty good about getting what needs to be done, done but this last couple months have been a challenge. One thing I need to do is work on checking my e-mails and writing back to everyone. So if YOU have seen a huge delay please just know this is why. I am in no way ignoring anyone. :)
Summer just seems to be a busy time of year for me but I promise I will focus on getting things back to normal asap. If your a blogger like me, does this time of year seem to get busy for you too? How do you handle things?
There will be more reviews coming soon.
- Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
- Phoenix (Black City, #2) by Elizabeth Richards
- A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1) by Bella Forrest
- Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones
Plus a few new giveaway:
- A hardcopy of Being Henry David
- Bound by Prophecy: finished PAPERBACK copy, along with 2 ecopies for international readers (via blog tour)
- Forever ME by Thomas Amo (ebook)
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. I love book blogging and YOU my readers make it so super special for me. Oh, and some MAD LOVE for all those EPIC authors/publishers. Without you....there would be no books, therefor no book blogs. *le sigh*