It's been a while since I have done these meme's. Not sure why I haven't but I love the topic this week so I decided to join in. ;)
Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
1. The Mortal Instruments
2. Starcrossed series
3. Goddess Test series
4. The Demon Trappers series
5. Fifty Shades series
6. Stork series
7. Of Poseidon series
8. A Need So Beautiful series
9. Covenant series
10. Benny Imura series
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) or so “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My teaser comes from the book:
The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 1 by Isabella Fontaine & Ken Brosky
"Your disgusting!" I exclaimed. I couldn't help it...he really was disgusting. He looked like a giant human-shaped frog. His arms and legs were thin and green. His head was big and round and he had eromous bowl-sized white eyeballs. His mouth opened letting a thick white drool ooze out.
Taken from page 116 - paperback copy
Please share with me your Top Ten or teaser for this week. What book series have you guys not read but would love to one day?
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!