Hello everyone and welcome to the Broken Wings by Shannon Dittiemore book blog tour. Broken Wings is book #2 in the Angel Eyes trilogy. Today I will be sharing with you all about the book and the author. This series sounds wonderful and a must read for those who enjoy books about Angels.
Broken Wings (Angel Eyes Trilogy #2)
Release Date: February 19, 2013
Giant angels with metal wings and visible song. A blind demon restored from the pit of darkness. And a girl who has never felt more broken.
Brielle sees the world as it really is: a place where the Celestial exists side by side with human reality. But in the aftermath of a supernatural showdown, her life begins to crumble. Her boyfriend, Jake, is keeping something from her—something important. Her overprotective father has started drinking again. He’s dating a much younger woman who makes Brielle’s skin crawl, and he’s downright hostile toward Jake. Haunting nightmares keep Brielle from sleeping, and flashes of Celestial vision keep her off kilter.
What she doesn’t know is that she’s been targeted. The Prince of Darkness himself has heard of the boy with healing in his hands and of the girl who sees through the Terrestrial Veil. When he plucks the blind demon, Damien, from the fiery chasm and sends him back to Earth with new eyes, the stage is set for a cataclysmic battle of good versus evil.
Then Brielle unearths the truth about her mother’s death and she must question everything she ever thought was true.
Brielle has no choice. She knows evil forces are converging and will soon rain their terror down upon the town of Stratus. She must master the weapons she’s been given. She must fight.
But can she fly with broken wings?
Haven't read Angel Eyes?
Broken Wings: Character Spotlight
Full name: That’s a very good question.
Age: 19 years old, 18 when the series started
Hometown: Portland, Oregon
Fact: He has a secret.
~ A bit of truth ~
When Jake was a child, he was abandoned by his parents. An angel named Canaan took him into his care and raised him as his own.
- Brielle. Of course, Brielle. But if the Throne Room is to be trusted, things with her won’t be as simple and straightforward as he once believed.
- What Jake would really like is time to learn guitar, but work at the Photo Depot is chewing up all his time these days.
- Doughnuts. Crullers, Long Johns, Cinnamon and Sugar Twists. Filled with raspberry jam or lemon custard. He’ll eat any kind of doughnut at all.
- That Brielle can see fear on him.
- Damien. Why the Throne Room returned the demon’s blood-crusted dagger to Jake is anyone’s guess, but it can’t mean good things.
- Unanswered prayers.
- Things he can’t fix.
- The look Brielle’s dad’s been giving him lately.
About The Author: Shannon Dittemore
Find Shannon @
Website / Twitter / Goodreads / Facebook / Pinteresta Rafflecopter giveaway
Shannon Dittemore has an overactive imagination and a passion for truth. Her lifelong journey to combine the two is responsible for a stint at Portland Bible College, performances with local theater companies, and a focus on youth and young adult ministry. The daughter of one preacher and the wife of another, she spends her days imagining things unseen and chasing her two children around their home in Northern California.
(1) Print copies of Angel Eyes and Broken Wings (US Only)
(5) Print copies of Broken Wings (US only)
Please use the form below: