Happy New Year everyone!
First and foremost I want to thank YOU my amazing readers for being such loyal followers and friends. All of your comments, page views, and just sticking with me throughout 2012 means so very much to me!
Since the end of 2012 is so very close to coming to an end (well for me anyways) I wanted to share with you all a final end of 2012 wrap up and my goals for 2013. So let's get started....
2012 reading goal: 120 books
*does the happy dance and throws confetti*
What books did I read? (see above)
Ha, my longest book was Insurgent. ^_^ So many awesome books read this year. I feel a real sense of accomplishment.
Hosted by Amy @ My Overstuffed Bookshelf
2013 Reading Goals:
- To read 150 books ( will be doing the challenge above)
- Join in on more reading challenges (ex. Read-a-thons)
- To make a list of what books I want to read in 2013 and what ones are on my "maybe" list.
- Not to force myself to read a book when I really don't care for it.
- Read more books off of my bookshelves at home. (I have no more room on them for new books)
2013 Blogging Goals:
- Post more often but still take time for those little breaks in between
- Comment more on others blogs
- Read e-mails and keep up with mail each day.
- Have more original content (more discussion posts)
- Do more reviews
- More giveaways! ( sadly, I have no current job so it is hard to afford)
- Meet new blog friends. ^_^
Final 2012 Stats:
- 1342 followers
- 300 posts
- 48 reviews :(
- 101,351 unique page views
So how did you guys do? Link your posts or simply leave me a comment. I would love to know. ;)
Thank you everyone for stopping by and I hope this new year brings each and everyone of you lots of fun, happiness and yes...BOOKS! What books are YOU most looking forward to in 2013?!