Today I am trying something new on my blog and if you read back a week ago I wanted to begin playing some fun games to win books and swag. So this is the first game you all will be playing called Guess The Book Cover. You may have seen this games being played on other book blog so some of you will already know how to play. If not here are the rules:
- There is 12 images below. Each one is a piece of a book cover.
- All 12 peices are Young Adult novel from 2012.
- To find hints you may use Goodreads, or other websites to search for the covers.
- Do not leave any comments with your answers below or share you choices with other players.
- For each guess you will need to use the rafflecopter form below. You can obtain a total of 14 possiable entries (1 being a freebie + Tweeting the giveaway) I ONLY need to know the TITLE of the book.
- The game will be open for 2 weeks. This will give time for everyone to play.
- The game and giveaway are both open to everyone!!
There will be TWO winners in this game. Prize One: 1 print copy of Beg for Mercy & 1 print copy of Waiting for Mercy Prize Two: 1 ecopy of Beg for Mercy & 1 ecopy of Waiting for Mercy Winners will be chosen through rafflecopter form. Any wrong guesses will not count.
Good luck everyone and if you do have any questions of comments please e-mail me or comment below.
I do not take any credit for the idea behind this game. Game is used purely for fun.
A HUGE thank you goes to the wonderful Shannon Dermott who is the author of the Beg for Mercy & Waiting for Mercy. She has donated both sets of books for the game. Before you leave be sure to check her out and find out more about her novels.
Buy Beg for Mercy: